69. Turrini S, Fiori F, Chiappini E, Santarnecchi E, Romei V, Avenanti A. Gradual enhancement of corticomotor excitability during cortico-cortical paired associative stimulation. 2022 Sci Rep. (Accepted).
68. Chiappini E, Sel A, Hibbard PB, Avenanti A, Romei V. Increasing interhemispheric connectivity between human visual motion areas uncovers asymmetric sensitivity to horizontal motion. 2022 Curr Biol. (Accepted).
67. Di Luzio P, Tarasi L, Silvanto J, Avenanti A, Romei V. Human perceptual and metacognitive decision-making rely on distinct brain networks. 2022 PLOS Biol. (Accepted).
66. Di Gregorio F, La Porta F, Petrone V, Battaglia S, Orlandi S, Ippolito G, Romei V, Piperno R, Lullini G. Accuracy of EEG biomarkers in the detection of clinical outcome in disorders of consciousness after severe acquired brain injury: preliminary results of a pilot study using a machine learning approach. 2022 Biomedicines. (Accepted).
65. Ursino M, Serra M, Tarasi L, Ricci G, Magosso E, Romei V. Bottom-up vs. Top-down connectivity imbalance in individuals with high-autistic traits: an electroencephalographic stuy. 2022. Frontiers in Systems Neuroscience. (Accepted).
Tarasi L, di Pellegrino G, Romei V, Are you an empiricist or a believer? Neural signatures of predictive strategies in humans. Under revision.
Turrini S, Fiori F, Chiappini E, Santarnecchi E, Romei V, Avenanti A. Cortical plasticity in the making: gradual enhancement of corticomotor excitability during cortico-cortical paired associative stimulation. Under revision.
Borgomaneri S, Zanon M, Di Luzio P, Tarasi L, Romei V, Tamietto M, Avenanti A. Driving associative plasticity in temporo-occipital back-projections improves visual recognition of emotional expressions. Under revision.
Chapters in edited books
Romei V. (2015). Assessing fluctuations in cortical excitability with TMS-evoked phosphenes. Webclip: Research spotlight 3.2. In the book “Essentials of Cognitive Neuroscience” by Prof. Brad Postle, University of Wisconsin, edited by Wiley. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHPAtJX_Ccs&t=23s
Murray MM, Cappe C, Romei V, Martuzzi R and Thut G. (2012). Auditory-Visual Multisensory Interactions in Human Primary Cortices: Synthesis and Controversies. Book chapter in The New Handbook of Multisensory Processes edited by Barry E.Stein (MIT press).